|Today - Loans are hard to come by|
Here is a way to get money that isn't
A merchant cash advance can provide a business with the necessary capital to protect its operations and/or help the business grow. There are a number of advantages of using a Merchant Cash Advance and some of these are listed below. But the benefits don't stop there: the money can be spent on any business need. There is no fixed payment amount. No fixed repayment term. And best of all, you pay when your customers pay you.
Benefits of a Merchant Cash Advance
- The process to obtain money is fast and simple
- The application process has minimal paperwork.
- There is no personal collateral required.
Uses for a Merchant Cash Advance
- Business Working Capital
- Equipment Purchase
- Buying Inventory
- Business Taxes
- Expansion/New Location
- Advertising/Product Development
- And More!
Ready to Apply?
- Have you been in business for more than 6 months?
- Do you have more than $10,000 per month in credit card receipts?
- Did you answer “Yes” to the two questions above?